I’ve been pestering a friend of mine to start a webcomic for a while, and with the help if his girlfriend he’s finally gone and done it!
I spent most of today setting up a slightly modified version of Trivium’s comic engine on his server. The Trivium comic engine (and before that, the Morrowind comic engine) was supposed to be a “professional” project for me that I would eventually finish and sell/give to people that wanted to make webcomics, and it would be so easy to set up and use that anyone could do it. I never did finish it, so it’s got little holes all over the place, but it works well enough for my needs. I had to mess with it terribly to get it function on his server with most of his layout. And there were a few tweaks he wanted to make it behave differently.
The deal that I made with them is that they’ll update twice a week while I’m updating Trivium three times a week. I’m looking forward to what those two come up with!